MDBC Membership Benefits
Be a active partner in the Malaysian - Danish Business Community, in Malaysia:
- Learn from other members experience with Business development & Management in Malaysia & the Kingdom of Denmark.
- Facilitate accelerated learning, by benchmarking with other Danish organizations in Malaysia & the Kingdom of Denmark.
- Enjoy a host of activities throughout the year.
Automatic Limited Membership of EUMCCI, while a full EUMCCI membership gives access to:
- We provide a strong lobbying platform through our industry sector committees for our members to raise issues impacting their business in Malaysia.
- As Malaysia’s 3rd largest trading partner, the EU incl. Denmark and hence the Chamber is an important dialogue partner with the Malaysian government in mapping government policies / strategies towards a successful implementation of the ETP.
- EUMCCI committees play an important role in proposing recommendations.
- Enjoy high-level networking via our approximately 35/year Chamber or committee-organized events.
- Enjoy privilege pricing for advertising in our publications be it our quarterly Review (circulation of 3000) sent directly to Corporate Partners or the bi-monthly e-News Bulletin (6000+ emails distributed per issue) or on our website.
- Have unlimited access to committees thereby widening their networks in all industry sectors.
- Get complimentary invitations to exclusive high-level events as our guest – average 5-6 events per year.
- Are invited to insert short newsworthy articles in our Review at no cost to them.
- Have their logos with a link to their website in our Member Directory on our website.
- Have extended profile and logos in our EU-Malaysia Business Directory.
- Receive free copies of our publications, i.e. Trade Issues & Recommendations, CSR Book, Quarterly Review and Member Directory.
- Have access to exclusive members’ promotions via login on the website.
- Have access to the quarterly CEO Digest and e-reviews on key statistics and economic analysis to assist decision makers planning ahead.
- Have access to EU sister chambers' events in the region at members’ price.
- Have access to EU Chambers in the region.