Program 17:45 Registration 18:00 Budget 2020 Insights 19:00 After Work Session F&B included Red & White Irish Destilled Luck Belgium Craft Beverages Finger Foods Budget 2020 was tabled in Parliament on 11 October 2019. The theme
18:00 Budget 2020 Insights
19:00 After Work Session
- Red & White
- Irish Destilled Luck
- Belgium Craft Beverages
- Finger Foods
Budget 2020 was tabled in Parliament on 11 October 2019.
The theme for Budget 2020 is Spur Growth and Success
Towards Shared Prosperity, which is in line with the
country’s aim of becoming a highly-skilled, high-income
nation and achieving its Shared Prosperity Vision 2030.
What does this mean for you and your business?
Join us in sharing key highlights and insights with our
guest speaker from the economics perspectives!
Professor Kim Leng Yeah
- Professor of Economics & Director of Economic Studies
Program at Jeffrey Cheah Institute on Southeast Asia
(JCI) at Sunway University.
- Currently the Deputy President of the Malaysian
Economic Association (MEA)
- Trustee of the Malaysian Tax Research Foundation
- Member of the National Consumer Advisory Council at
the Ministry of Domestic Trade and Consumer Affairs
One of the two external members appointed to Bank
Negara Malaysia’s Monetary Policy Committee in April
- With the country’s first credit rating agency
for 20 years
- Previous Senior Analyst at the Institute of Strategic and International Studies Malaysia
- MBA and PhD in Agricultural and Resource Economics, University of Hawaii, USA,
- Bachelor of Science, Agriculture Universiti Putra Malaysia